Starting the Journey

I always used to think that,

 " what if I die now? then what would be the purpose of my life remained? Nothing!".


Most of the time I was suffering from the most threatening disease I think "Self Pity", I used to think "I am alone, no one can understand me, I am the only one whom everyone is abominating", literally saying this was the most crucial time of my life "Fighting Myself".


My name is YOU and I'm the strong girl in my circle. Why I'm saying the strong? well, there is a reason behind it, there was a time when I was caught with the curse of Self Pity, this was that time when I entered the most beautiful part of life "The Teenage", I was 15 and was entering a new world, a new angle of the world, I was growing, My body was upgrading itself, It was an amazing feeling, people say a human can have up to six senses but at that, I could feel unlimited senses I was feeling everything, everything means everything, I could feel the Rhythm of my long hair swinging in the cool whiff of the morning, that cool breeze rose my feelings,

 

  " The Cool whiff kisses My Face

     The cool sensation raises the Goosebumps. 

     The sweet taste of the Sun rising fills my breath"


 At that time I felt like, I am a pelican that can dive into the deep sea at any time to fill up my hunger because I could see the goldfish swimming around, I was unaware of the incoming threat, which changed my whole life from heaven to hell,


To be continued...


Note: Stay tuned and must share, comment and subscribe.

Comments

  1. Very well sequenced and linked beautifully...
    Good effort in very first time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Ayberk for your appreciation, indeed it's valuable to me,
      stay safe and protected

      Delete
  2. Excellent ��

    ReplyDelete

  3. " The Cool whiff kisses My Face, the cool sensation raises the Goosebumps. The sweet taste of the Sun rising fills my breath"

    These three to four lines are very commendable. May Allah give you more hard work and progress in this🔥❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot, for you appreciation. Indeed it is much precious to me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Punishment OR Trail.....?

Creating the Mess