Punishment OR Trail.....?

 

      It took too long for me to understand the difference between "punishment" and "To have Experimented", literally saying it took really long, about...... 5 years of the harsh journey. Still, it didn't go in vain I got a precious thing out of it. I understood the true meaning of "Trail".
   
   "Punishment and Trail are the two ropes hanging in the air..... while you're falling to your death......
     If the fear of death caught you, then nobody can save you from death because you have chosen the rope of punishment which is dilapidated. Still, if you believe in the Entity close enough to your Aorta, then the string of trail will instinctively come into your fist that'll swing you to your Fate."  

      Then suddenly, all of my troubles turned into a delicious pancake which I ate with a great desire...hmmm!
                                            I can't forget that taste.......!!!!
      Please give me a sec... Let me enjoy that taste again, which promptly came into my subconscious mind.......yummy...!

      Excuse me! I can't control myself when I imagine that feeling, that was amazing...... anyway let's come back to work...
   
      It was the time when I entered a new world with mystic powers. I was discovering a new secret with every passing moment. Everything was just like a dreamland where I could fulfil my every desire. I was feeling new mystic power in me. My senses were at their peak level, I fell into love with many things around me, the smell of soil in the rain and of flour while kneading the dough, and most of them, I liked the noise of the silence ........... All was going quite well, but then  I made a horrible mistake .......
   
      One day, while coming home, I saw a boy almost my age. At first look I was literally shocked, he was just like Prince Charles whom girls of that age often make a part of their conversations, he had a good height, sweet dressing, killing smile with bright eyes.. his nose was sharp and beautiful, thin lips with the newly grown beard and moustaches fine hair cut with the black stone ring in his finger, black watch, blue jeans, black leather jacket, light brown leather shoes and was riding on a Motorbike, I noticed all this in just 2 to 3 seconds,,,,,, seems crazy....ha??......well...! It was just fiction to make you believe that I had mystic senses....! hehehe....!
   
     My life was going at its max. Speed, but suddenly a sharp turn came............at that point, I was so rapid that I couldn't control myself and got injured.........!!!!


To be continued.......

Note: Interlinked with previous posts, so stay tuned.......
   
   
     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating the Mess

Starting the Journey